Advantages with DISPA®
- Bright white, smooth paper surfaces
- Extremely lightweight for easy handling and installation
- Excellent for digital & screen printing applications
- Can be V-cut or creased and folded to create dimensional displays
- Can easily be CNC or die cut/punched
- Lightweight with good dimensional stability
- Fast, efficient processing – even with hand tools!
- Ideal for pre-printed double-sided offset litho sheet lamination
- 100% Recyclable!
- All papers are purchased from suppliers that have a Forest Management Certification
Below are some of the more common applications for which DISPA® provides a solution. While these are frequent uses for our material, we love to see the unique applications designers & artists come up with!
- POP / POS Displays Short-term application life
- Exhibits & Kiosks Short-term application life
- Interior Signage & Displays Short-term application life
- Sophisticated Packaging Short-term application life
- Hanging Signage Short-term application life
- Window Displays Short-term application life
- Promotional Campaigns Short-term application life
- 3-Dimensional Displays Short-term application life
Recommended Fabrication Methods
Thanks to over 40 years of manufacturing experience, we are able to provide general fabrication guidelines and best practices that have been successful with our materials.”
- Digital Printing
- Screen Printing
- Knife Cutting
- Saw Cutting
- Die Cut/Punch
- Forming Curves V-cutting/Creasing
Gauges, Colors & Sheet Sizes
|Gauges and Colors
||Stock Sheet Sizes
|3.8mm (0.15”) - Bright White Paper Facers – White Core
||49.2" x 90"